The Enchanted Cottages is dog-friendly! (Sorry, No Cats)
Our Dog-Friendly Policy is For the Enjoyment of All Our Guests
- The nightly fee is $15 per dog, per night. No charge per night for Service Animals.
- Dog’s must be house-trained.
- Hollyhock Cottage holds a maximum of two dogs; Captain’s Cottage allows one medium or large dog or two small dogs.
- Dog reservations must be made at the time of reservation or no less than 3 days prior to check-in. Any guests with an unregistered or unattended dog(s) will be charged a $50 fee in addition to the nightly fee.
- Dogs may not be tied up and/or left alone on the property, including in the cottage, or in vehicles.
- AT ALL TIMES, dogs must be kept under the owner’s control, and be on an 8 foot or shorter leash when out of the cottage.
- In consideration of others, aggressive, loud, or disruptive dogs are not allowed. If your dog creates a problem for others, you may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Owners are responsible for picking up and properly disposing of pet waste. Please deposit pet waste in the large green garbage can located by the telephone pole behind the Hollyhock Cottage.
- Guests will be responsible for any damage, liability, or extra cleaning needs caused by their dog(s).
- Guests with dogs agree to indemnify and hold harmless Enchanted By The Sea and its owners from any and all liability in situations arising from their bringing a dog onto the Enchanted Cottages property.