Serendipity (2-night minimum)
This 1882 comfortably decorated home has been totally remodeled with taste and charm. It has a front deck with two small ponds, two resident turtles and unique plantings. The beautiful side garden along the Enchanted Pathway leads to the Serendipity’s back deck where guests can enjoy more gardens and a soothing water fountain.
- This ground-floor home sleeps 5.
- Three bedrooms have 2 queen beds and 1 twin bed.
- Separate sunroom perfect for morning coffee, reading or just relaxing with a glass of wine.
- Fully stocked large country kitchen with new appliances, cookware and Chicago cutlery. Cook to your heart’s content.
- Dining room with seating for 6.
- Built-in fully stocked china cabinet.
- French doors between the dining room and living room.
- Living room with comfortable seating and HD television.
- Beautiful propane stove with handcrafted tile mat.
- Gorgeous hickory and tiled floors throughout.
- Full bathroom with intricate tiling, Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Original artwork.
- Lots of windows for natural light.
- Books, TV, VCR, DVD and I-Pod Stereo Deck. Free high speed Wi-Fi.